Monday, December 14, 2009

My Journey of Life in IIUM Campus

I still remember the date that I need to register myself at IIUM Gombak Campus. It was on 1st July 2006 (Saturday). I was not really mentally ready to start my life at Gombak campus at that time because a week before that my bag was snatched and I still trauma at that time. The snatch thief not only snatched my bag but also snatched my spirit to live. However, I was really grateful because I was not injured at that time. It is so funny actually when you are not ready and not excited enough to start study, but you are leading others to follow all the rules and regulations of the campus. It was me, being a bai’ah leader for my fellow friends of Biomedical Science 061 batch at that time.


The story behind that is actually I was injured during basketball match. And the committee at CAC hall at that time just picked randomly. Seriously I have no idea about this bai'ah but alhamdulillah it happenned smoothly and I did'nt do something that can embarrassed me on that important occassion.hehe.


During this semester, we were informed that we need to move to Kuantan for the next semester. You guess what. I already met the Dean of Kulliyyah of Engineering to change my course. I almost done it. But there's something that stop me from making that decision. Yet I did not know what it is. The feeling is like I do not want to come to Kuantan because I do not want be far from my mother and my family, yet at the same time there's something that make me just follow and come to Kuantan. Actually I felt afraid of engineering drawing subject because I do not have the basic for that subject since I was in pure science during the secondary school. But I do believe that's not the real reason why I did not changed my course. Biomedical Science was my choice, because I love learn about human, biology etc instead of engineering. So, here I am =)
Now after three years at Kuantan, I realized I learned plenty of things especially about life, friendship and human. I knew a lot of people that I did not know before. If I still at Gombak, I don't think I can be as close as now with my friends like Faizah, Nadirah, Kak Tim, Cah, Matun, my room mate faroha (hehe), Waleedah etc..all biomed students generally. If I still at Gombak, I will be going back home every week and do not spend my time with my friends. So this is one of the good things of moving to Kuantan =)


Besides, I knew lots of places here where I have never been before. Friendship also is one of the precious thing that I gained. Thanks to my true friends =)




With baitty and wawa at Teluk Chemedak

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Lotus Cars